Sunday, November 28, 2010

Steaks Unlimited

I was skeptic about this place before, it didn't look promising and I thought that their picture menu is just another Filipino entrepreneur's false marketing of their prods. You know what I mean,right? Like in the menu/ad the burger looks so big and tons of veggies in it BUT when its finally in front of you its suddenly the miniature version. The lettuce is a day old and the tomatoes are thinly sliced, the burger patty no where to be found.Aaargh...I hate it when that happens! Anyway, I gave this place a try and I'm glad that I did. Their T-bone steak is delish. All their food are P98 only, except for one. Even the desserts are really affordable. The downside is the space, its cramped.


WARNING! THESE PICTURES MAKE ME HUNGRY




I love that my T-bone swims in gravy...tasty gravy
















Look at that menu, only 2 dishes are more than P98.





Not bad for an P88 dessert,right? Banana split is one of my all-time fave desserts!






These makes it my new fave spot to eat, a meal that fills me up but really tasty and also doesn't put a hole in my wallet. Another downside is that the banana split can't be prepared for take-out and their drinks only come in one size. A regular sized-glass.pbfft!

No comments:

Post a Comment