Sunday, December 12, 2010

Etude House Haul

Went back to EH and naturally I bought nail polish bottles again hehehe... Then I saw this travel pouch and I fell in love with it once I opened it. The lining was thick enough to protect whatever inside and its PINK! need I say more? 




Here's what it looks like inside. It has pockets and compartments to secure your stuff.


Since my purchase is more than P500, I got this cute pen as a freebie. I was hoping it was a 2011 planner with Lee Min Ho's pictures but fate isn't that supportive. But I like the pen just the same. It compatible with my new  planner.



It has a cute caption, too. If you can't see it that much, it says " Catch Me If You Can.....Ms. Hot"

WH709 was one of the colors I've bought before and its only last week that I got to wear it. Its a deep gray but I'm not sure the code says "WH". Does it stand for white? Because they usually give the bottle a code based on its color family like GR605






And here's the EH store in Southmall, this is actually a sneak snapshot because the Store personnels wouldn't allow me to take pictures hehehe....They have a promo now that if your purchase is worth P1000 or more, you'll get a lip and cheek tint. I really wish they'll give away a planner with Lee Min Ho's pictures. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment