Saturday, July 30, 2011

ORLY Green with Envy

I don't know if I've said this before but I love ORLY.Its one of the imported/Big 3 free nail polish brands that are available locally and affordable.But that's not why I love the brand.its because of the brush and the formula.The brush isn't that wide but its really long,which would make it easier for us to 'scoop up" (for us Pinoy,mas madaling simutin ang bote.hehehe) the last few drops remaining in the end.Easier application too because of the long brush/handle,your hand will not hinder your sight (if you have big hands like mine,you know what I'm saying).


Aside from the brush and formula,I love their colors too.Its not limited to the shades of red and nude.They have a variety of color hues to choose from.Like this bottle for example.Its called Green with Envy.























                                      (sorry about the blurry picture)




I love green nail polish, just like anything green, it soothes the eye.Its a fun color too. Another good thing about this shade is that it complements my complexion,makes my hands look more fair.hehehe...love it!ORLY bottles are available at selected SM department stores like SM Makati,SM MOA and SM Megamall.Not sure about other outlets.There's also a retailer in Glorietta near Italliani's.Their office is at Unit 302 Quadstar Bldg. No. 80 Ortigas Ave. Greenhills, San Juan







No comments:

Post a Comment