Tuesday, June 28, 2011

NARS Full Metal Jacket

When I read about Chanel Black Pearl online, I fell in love with the color.I love that its not just a color nor its not frosted nor has glitters but it has texture (does that make sense to you?). But its OOS and I couldn't find a bottle even online.One time,I went to Rustan's in Alabang Town Center.I tested Chanel Black Pearl on one of my fingernails and NARS Full Metal Jacket on the nest finger.I was surprised that they kinda look the same,NOT DUPES but similar in a way.Chanel Black Pearl is darker and just the name itself,blacker.While NARS Full Metal Jacket is more on the silver/metallic gray side.By impulse I bought the bottle and another shade named MASH.At that time I thought they looked great on my hands but boy,was I wrong! :( I'm sure these colors would look great on someone else's hands....Just not mine.


So if you want either these two shades,or both,just contact me.I'm selling them for only P750 per bottle.I got it for P995 each.I only used them once.

I liked the formula,I only used 2coats and its already opaque.I wore it for about 5days and no chipping. :)












Message me if you're interested to buy this or wanna do a swap :)

No comments:

Post a Comment