Saturday, September 17, 2011

Essie Nail Corrector Pen

I'm a nail polish addict and I love doing my own nails. But since I don't have a pair of steady hands, I'd always end up painting over and beyond my nail bed.Just like a 4 year old kid on sugar rush. Even my penmanship is similar to that of a 1st grader.Tsk. 


I found different generic nail polish corrector pen from different websites. It costs around P400 - P450,but the tip isn't replaceable.Unlike this one from Essie, it came with 3 tip replacements. Haven't tried changing the tip on mine though, but I've used it for several months now.









I love this item. Its easy to use and it doesn't smell.





                                                                    Love it!




The felt tip gives more control for maneuvering and get into the corners of the fingernails. Here's the tip with light.





And here's a picture of the used tip with just regular room lighting.. See how worn out the tip is? hehehe...... It also releases the right amount of nail polish remover from the tip when its pressed. Depending on the pressure applied.













I'd say that this is quite a really good investment for me as a nail polish addict who likes paint my own nails for fun. I bought this in Rustan's for only P450., which can be used four times than then generic ones which also costs as much. Actually that makes the generic corrector pens more expensive. :) Feel free to leave a comment or suggestions,okay?Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. I love Essie products, so I'll check this out!

    ReplyDelete