Sunday, September 11, 2011

L.A. Colors Swatchfest

I'd occasionally check Ebay for nail polish bottles that are not available locally. Its now become a habit. About a couple of months ago, I got lucky and found these bottles of L.A. Colors and I got them for a really. . .really great price, P100 for three bottles! What a bargain,right? I don't remember if the listing indicated if its used nor new, but hey, for a P100 price for all three aint that bad still right? Without blinking, I clicked on the "Buy It Now" button. Two days after, I received the package. I was so excited to paint my nails with them. 

The formula was great! Easy to work with and they dry fast. The size of the bottle was also perfect for me, not too big nor was it too small. The opacity was also not a problem, I was satisfied with two coats. Enjoy the photos ladies.Wish I could get my hands on more L.A. Colors nail polish, I really love them. Feel free to leave a comment or message for me. :)














































































































No comments:

Post a Comment